FIA FORMULA 1
Five times world champion
We attended the fifth edition of the Motor Valley Fest in Modena
We continue with the international agenda and the promotion of the Fangio Museum in the World, this time attending the fifth edition of the Motor Valley Fest in Modena where Ferrari, Maserati, Pagani, Dallara, Lamborghini, Ducati and Energica (electric motorbikes), a worldwide selection of motorsport exhibitors show their innovations and exchange ideas with the whole world.
The move towards electric motorisation, low-carbon fuel and even the major influence of artificial intelligence were the most important topics discussed at the inaugural conference.
"Still the dilemma is how an electric car can be emotional. Because we all come from the track, from pure emotion," said Claudio Domenicali, CEO of Ducati. And they concluded that when the technology is ready, the emotion will be there.
Four exceptional days of a unique event that demonstrates the value and power of partnerships. Even public-private, because municipalities, provinces and the country have their special collaboration in the Made in Italy as declared in teleconference the president of the Emilia Romagna region Stefano Bonaccini recently arrived from Argentina in a visit that aimed to close commercial, cultural and touristic agreements between the countries that will surely also have an impact on our Museum.
Brands representing excellence and innovation that together are much more powerful (an example to imitate). "We can go further, being in a group is like going for a run, if I go alone, at the first difficulty I am likely to stop, if I go in a group we go further because we help each other" said Davide Grasso, CEO of Maserati.
- Visita oficial al Museo Alfa Romeo en Arese, Italia
- Reception in Galliate from the commune and the Achille Varzi Museum
- Visit to the Pirelli Foundation in Milan
- The Argentine Consulate in Milan received the delegation of El Camino de Fangio
- Juan Manuel Fangio inducted into the Automotive Hall of Fame
- Peter Nygaard appointed Honorary Advisor to the Fangio Foundation
- The winner of the Mexican GP pole position receive a helmet from Juan Manuel Fangio
- Tribute to Reutemann
- A great work of art
- Tasting Los Toneles
- 41th Anniversary CADEA
- Day of the Museums / Day of the Cockade
- 300 Sport Miles
- The "3" complete
- A sculpture of the Daimler 1886 donated to the Museum
- Favaloro's car at the Fangio Museum
- Iconic weddings at the Museum
- 70th Anniversary First Victory
10 A 17 HS
10 A 18 HS
Weekends and holidays
10 A 19 HS
January and February
museo juan manuel fangio
Dardo Rocha (18) esq. Mitre (17)
Tel/fax +54-2266-425540 - CP 7620
Balcarce - Buenos Aires - Argentina
- $ 2900
- $ 2500
- $ 2500
- $ 0