FIA FORMULA 1
Five times world champion
41th Anniversary CADEA
The Club Amigos de Automoviles Antiguos made a Raid that visited Balcarce and the Fangio Museum.
On May 18, the Club Amigos de Automóviles Antíguos (CAADEA) held a Raid in commemoration of its 41st Anniversary. One of the activities was to visit "El Casco"
by Juan Manuel Fangio, then a gala dinner and visit to the Fangio Museum. On the morning of Sunday 19, they conducted a series of tests at the "Juan Manuel Fangio"
Circuit and then left for the city of Mar del Plata.
- Peter Nygaard appointed Honorary Advisor to the Fangio Foundation
- The winner of the Mexican GP pole position receive a helmet from Juan Manuel Fangio
- Tribute to Reutemann
- A great work of art
- Tasting Los Toneles
- Day of the Museums / Day of the Cockade
- 300 Sport Miles
- The "3" complete
- A sculpture of the Daimler 1886 donated to the Museum
- Favaloro's car at the Fangio Museum
- Iconic weddings at the Museum
- 70th Anniversary First Victory
10 A 17 HS
10 A 18 HS
Weekends and holidays
10 A 19 HS
January and February
museo juan manuel fangio
Dardo Rocha (18) esq. Mitre (17)
Tel/fax +54-2266-425540 - CP 7620
Balcarce - Buenos Aires - Argentina
- $ 1900
- $ 1600
- $ 2000
- $ 100