FIA FORMULA 1
Five times world champion
Tribute to Reutemann
LIDE and the Juan Manuel Fangio Foundation recognized the sports career of Carlos Reutemann
LIDE -Group of Business Leaders- is a private organization that brings together, in a field of professionalism and excellence, CEO and Presidents of national and international corporations that defend the free initiative, the protection of the environment, democratic values and freedom of the press.
Lide and the Fangio Foundation ~ It took place last June 27 at the Alvear Palace Hotel, the IV National Sports Forum, an event attended by the President Antonio MANDIOLA, and the Treasurer Juan José CARLI, on behalf of the Fangio Foundation.
The event organized impeccably by LIDE Argentina, once again featured the presence of the highlights of the world of sports. Rodolfo de FELIPE, President of LIDE Argentina; Cristiano RATTAZZI, President of LIDE Sport; and Diogenes de URQUIZA, Executive Director of the National Sports Agency, welcomed the large gathering that gathered on the last Thursday of June to listen to specialists of great hierarchy, who spoke under the motto "Sports and Business, a relationship of positive-sum ".
The First Panel was developed around the theme of Innovation and Technology in Sports. Marcelo GANTMAN, Content Director of Sports Analytics, established a clear nexus between sports and data. For his part, Martín MACKEY, Sports Director of Weber Bahía Básket, shared his vision on the sports pedagogical system.
Another aspect of technology is applied in relation to the health of the athlete. This aspect was addressed by Roberto PEIDRO, Director of the Institute of Sports Sciences of the Favaloro University. Mariano BO, CEO of Saint-Gobain, shared an enlightening look on the sport-company relationship, in the interaction between the sports project and the company there is much to be gained from both sides.
The Second Panel presented a topic on which the leadership of our country is undisputed: Export Sport.
Magdalena KAST, President of the Argentine Federation of Ski and Mountaineering, opened the round table highlighting the fundamental axes of her work.
For his part, Andrés SCHÖNBAUM, President of the Argentine Golf Association, highlighted the legacy of the values that are transmitted through sport. The contribution of the President of the Argentine Federation of Yachting, Luis VELASCO, was aimed at teamwork and the professionalization of coaches.
The closing of the panel was in charge of Eduardo NOVILLO ESTRADA (h), President of the Argentine Polo Association, who assumed the commitment that demands to be at the top of the global elite of a sport in which we are undisputed world leaders in the practice of the pole.
Awards / During the Forum, the LIDE Sports 2019 "Future of Sport" Award was presented to the athletes who stood out for their sports present. The winners were:
Francesca BARUZZI (Alpine Ski), Juan Pablo CASTET LAMELAS (Table Tennis for athletes with Down Syndrome), Mateo FERNÁNDEZ De OLIVEIRA (Golf), Alfredo CAPPELLA BARABUCCI (Polo), Dante CITTADINI and Teresa ROMAIRONE (Yachting).
A special moment was experienced in the delivery of the LIDE Sport 2019 Prize "Juan Manuel Fangio" to the Sports Trajectory to Carlos Alberto REUTEMANN, for his unforgettable participation in the world of motorsport.
- 37th Anniversary Fangio Museum
- Fernando Alonso's helmet at the Fangio Museum
- The FANGIO Foundation in Mexico: Rally Maya and Monterrey Car Museum
- Helmet exchange with Mario Andretti
- Absolute winner award of the 36th Edition of the Pan-American Race in Mexico
- Auto Classic 2023, a success
- El Camino de Fangio in Italy concluded with a visit to Castiglione Messer Marino
- The Fangio Museum at Imola, another stage of El Camino de Fangio
- A new chapter in the story of Fangio and Pagani
- An unforgettable day in Maranello
- Official visit to the Alfa Romeo Museum in Arese, Italy
- Reception in Galliate from the commune and the Achille Varzi Museum
- Visit to the Pirelli Foundation in Milan
- The Argentine Consulate in Milan received the delegation of El Camino de Fangio
- Juan Manuel Fangio inducted into the Automotive Hall of Fame
- The Fangio Museum in Monza at the launch of the 777 hypercar
- We attended the fifth edition of the Motor Valley Fest in Modena
- Peter Nygaard appointed Honorary Advisor to the Fangio Foundation
- The winner of the Mexican GP pole position receive a helmet from Juan Manuel Fangio
- A great work of art
- Tasting Los Toneles
- 41th Anniversary CADEA
- Day of the Museums / Day of the Cockade
- 300 Sport Miles
- The "3" complete
- A sculpture of the Daimler 1886 donated to the Museum
- Favaloro's car at the Fangio Museum
- Iconic weddings at the Museum
- 70th Anniversary First Victory
10 A 17 HS
10 A 18 HS
Weekends and holidays
10 A 18 HS
January and February
museo juan manuel fangio
Dardo Rocha (18) esq. Mitre (17)
Tel/fax +54-2266-425540 - CP 7620
Balcarce - Buenos Aires - Argentina
- $ 5000
- $ 4500
- $ 3000
- $ 0