FIA FORMULA 1
Five times world champion
Juan Manuel Fangio inducted into the Automotive Hall of Fame
Detroit, USA, 20 July 2023 - Automotive Hall of Fame
Juan Manuel Fangio was honoured yesterday by being inducted into the Automotive Hall of Fame, the non-profit organization of enormous international prestige that, since 1939, has been responsible for perpetuating the pioneers of the automotive industry, from those who were there from the origins of the creation of the automobile to the most outstanding engineering figures of today.
At last night's gala at The Filmore Detroit, our designated representative was Mariano Lozano, friend and supporter of the Fangio Museum.
In his speech, he expressed the honour and privilege of being there representing the "Fundación Fangio" of Balcarce: ... "a small town 5,500 miles from here in Argentina, where Juan Manuel Fangio was born in 1911 and where the story of the greatest driver of all time began".
After referencing some of his most famous sporting feats and his still difficult to achieve success rates, he commented: "Today is a very important day for us in our ongoing quest to keep his legacy alive and spread his story. The induction of Juan Manuel Fangio into the prestigious Automotive Hall of Fame in Detroit marks a key milestone. We appreciate the highlighting of his contribution as a symbol of the post-war recovery of the industry but mainly in honour of his tireless efforts to improve technological developments in order to increase the safety of all cars".
To conclude his speech, our representative invited everyone to visit Balcarce: "where you can enjoy the largest museum in the world dedicated entirely to a single driver. And through your visit you will be able to know and enjoy the story of a humble man who is still today called "The Master" in the F1 world. His constant message to young people was: "You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are the best".
The Fangio Foundation thanks the organization and celebrates another achievement of its team, which has made the necessary contribution to make this possible.
#AutomotiveHallofFame #AHFInduction #juanmanuelfangio #fangio #museofangio #fundacionfangio
- Visita oficial al Museo Alfa Romeo en Arese, Italia
- Reception in Galliate from the commune and the Achille Varzi Museum
- Visit to the Pirelli Foundation in Milan
- The Argentine Consulate in Milan received the delegation of El Camino de Fangio
- We attended the fifth edition of the Motor Valley Fest in Modena
- Peter Nygaard appointed Honorary Advisor to the Fangio Foundation
- The winner of the Mexican GP pole position receive a helmet from Juan Manuel Fangio
- Tribute to Reutemann
- A great work of art
- Tasting Los Toneles
- 41th Anniversary CADEA
- Day of the Museums / Day of the Cockade
- 300 Sport Miles
- The "3" complete
- A sculpture of the Daimler 1886 donated to the Museum
- Favaloro's car at the Fangio Museum
- Iconic weddings at the Museum
- 70th Anniversary First Victory
10 A 17 HS
10 A 18 HS
Weekends and holidays
10 A 19 HS
January and February
museo juan manuel fangio
Dardo Rocha (18) esq. Mitre (17)
Tel/fax +54-2266-425540 - CP 7620
Balcarce - Buenos Aires - Argentina
- $ 2900
- $ 2500
- $ 2500
- $ 0