FIA FORMULA 1
Five times world champion
The "3" complete
Thanks to a donation the Torino 380W # 3 exhibited in the Museum remained as in 1969 when he participated in the 84 Hs of the Nurburgring.
On the initiative of Mario Suarez, owner of another of the Torinos de la "Hazaña Argentina", with the collaboration of the Amigos del Torino Club, the Torino No. 3 that ran the 84 Hours of Nurburgring in 1969 remained aesthetically the same as when he ran.
The ceremony took place on Saturday, May 11 with the presence of directors of the Fangio Foundation, "Cacho" Fangio, Mario Suarez and Club President, Fernando Ianonne.
Auxiliary headlights and patents complete the model. Remember that the car already had a restoration through Mr. Mario Suarez painting and placing different elements that were in the competition, such as reflective paint on the trunk, wheels as elements inside.
- Peter Nygaard appointed Honorary Advisor to the Fangio Foundation
- The winner of the Mexican GP pole position receive a helmet from Juan Manuel Fangio
- Tribute to Reutemann
- A great work of art
- Tasting Los Toneles
- 41th Anniversary CADEA
- Day of the Museums / Day of the Cockade
- 300 Sport Miles
- A sculpture of the Daimler 1886 donated to the Museum
- Favaloro's car at the Fangio Museum
- Iconic weddings at the Museum
- 70th Anniversary First Victory
10 A 17 HS
10 A 18 HS
Weekends and holidays
10 A 19 HS
January and February
museo juan manuel fangio
Dardo Rocha (18) esq. Mitre (17)
Tel/fax +54-2266-425540 - CP 7620
Balcarce - Buenos Aires - Argentina
- $ 1900
- $ 1600
- $ 2000
- $ 100